Ha Giang - Tam Son (60km)
- 8am - 10am: pick up from your hotel in Ha Giang, 2,5 hours trekking visit Thon Tha & Ha Thanh villages the 2 beautiful villages of Tay people, enjoy the swim in the waterfall in Ha Thanh village ( if weather allow)
- 10:30 - 12pm start on the motorbike loop driving and enjoying the lanscape until Minh Tan get lunch break in a local restaurant.
- 1:00 - 3pm: after lunch get on the bike again enter in the Dong Van Global Karst Plateau Geopark, seeing the Bac Sum pass, Heven Gate, Quan Ba twin moutains.
- 3 - 4:30 pm: get to Lung Khuy village drop our bikes get a walk for 1,2km to visit a Cave, this is one of the most beautiful cave in Geopark
- 4:30- 5:30 pm: get on bikes ahead to Nam Dam village check in the homestay of Ded Dao people, get some rest in the peace village
- 7pm enjoy the end of day with the local foods & rice wine, fall asleep with music
Quan Ba Twin mountains
Lung Khuy Cave
Tam Son - Lung Cu - Dong Van ( 135km )
- 8:30-10am after breakfast get on the bike again 38km to Yen Minh see the changing of lanscape of the Can Ty road, stop for picture on the top of Lao Chai valley seeing the Terraces rice fields, after get a break for a drink in Yen Minh town.
- 11-1pm: get ahead to Sa Phin village get lunch in the village, after lunch have a visit to the Hmong King palace (Opium King palace)
- 1:30- 3:30pm ahead to the northernmost area of Vietnam near by the south of China, clamb up to the Lung Cu National Flagpole from which you can view to chinese land from the top.
- 4 - 6pm: get on the road back to Dong Van Town, check in a hotel in the Dong Van ancient town, free walk around the town
- 7pm finish the day with some local foods and taste some homemade corn wine.
Hmong King Palace
Dong Van National Flagpole
Dong Van - Du Gia (90km)
- 8:30 - 10am after breakfast get on the road again ahead to Ma-Pi-Leng pass one of the four most beautifull pass in Vietnam. and will coffe break in Meo Vac.
- 10:30 - 12:30 pm: drive & enjoy the great view for 36km to Mau Due for lunch
- 1:30 - 5pm go up to the Sa-Li pass seeing from the top to the Terraces rice fields and some villages in the valley, get to Du Gia village, enjoy the swim at Du Gia waterfall.
- 5:30pm check in at the homestay in Du Gia.
- 7pm have dinner and over night with the Family.
Dong Van Ancient Town
Du Gia - Ha Giang (120km)
8:30am breakfast with the view on the mountains
9:30am get on the road again
11am arrive to Lung Tam village visit the Linen Cooperative to discover the ancient skill of Hmong hemp weaving
12:30pm enjoy the lunch in Tam Son Town
4pm get back to Ha Giang visit the Ha Giang city viewpont and have the last beer with the team, and get a massage or herbal bath after the tour
5pm finish the tour at your hotel
Lanscape On The Way
Lung Tam village
group size: 110cc bike 150cc bike
1 : 250$/pax 330$/pax
2-3: 240$/pax 315$/pax
4-5 : 230/pax 310$/pax
6-8 : 220/pax 300$/pax
9-10 : 195/pax 275$/pax
- motorbikes + petrol
- homestay or hotel room
- meals : lunch, dinner, breakfast
- visit tickets
- English speaking guide
- easy rider
- protective gear
- normal drinking water.
- rider protections
* What is not included
- personal expenses
- soft drinks