2 DAYS 1 NIGHT TOUR
Ha Giang - Tam Son - Dong Van ( 135km )
- 8:30am: Our team will pick up from your hotels/homestay around Ha Giang city to start the famous Ha Giang loop.
- 9:00am: Getting out of the city. enjoying the moutains views and the peaceful villages
- 10:00am: entering into the Dong Van Global Karst Plateau Geopark (the first Geopark in Vietnam) stop at the top of the Bac Sum pass the first pass leading into the Geopark
- 11;00: Arrive to Quan Ba Heaven Gate the highest point in the day 1500m above from the sea level, get a break coffee with the great panoramic to the mountains.
- 12-13:30pm; Drive to Yen Minh Town, ejoying the moutains views along the way.
- 13;30pm: Get lunch break in Yen Minh town.
- 14;30pm: After lunch hit on the the road ahead to Sa Phin village, visit the Vuong ancient house ( Hmong King palace).
- 17:00pm: ahead to Dong Van town
- 18:00pm: checkin hotel/homestay in town, free walk aound Dong Van ancient town.
- 7:30pm: Dinner time, enjoy some local foods and finish the long day with some happy water :)
Quan Ba Twin mountains
Hmong King palace
Dong Van - Meo Vac - Yen Minh - Ha Giang ( 155km )
- 8:00: After breakfast get on the road again.
- 9am: Drive to Ma-pi-Leng pass (one of the 4 most beautifull pass of Vietnam) from the top of the pass you can have the view to Tu San canyon ( deepest canyon in Southeast Asia)
- 10-12pm: Driving though Meo Vac Town, take on road back to Yen Minh town. enjoying the view along the way (few secret spot for picture on the way).
- 13:30pm: Break lunch in Yen Minh town.
- 14:30pm: Get on the road again ahead back to Ha Giang city, visit Lung Tam village on the way ( learning the ancient of doing Hemp Weaving from the Hmong people)
- 17:30pm: Back to Ha Giang city, finish the tour at : hotel/ bus station.