Ha Giang - Tam Son - Dong Van ( 135km )
- 8:30am our guide will pick up from your hotels in Ha Giang city to start the loop.
- 9am getting out of the see city beginning to see the moutains and the peaceful villages
- 10am; we wil get into the Dong Van Global Karst Plateau Geopark, stop at the top of the Bac Sum pas the first pass leading to the Heaven Gate,
- 11 get to the top of the Heaven Gate the highest point in the day 1500m above from the sea level, get a break coffee with the great view to the mountains.
- 11;30-1;30pm; ahead to Yen Minh Town, on the way you will see the different changing from the lanscape when you get higher.
- 1;30pm; get to Yen Minh it's a small town, get some lunch break in town.
- 2;30pm 4pm: after lunch get on the bike again ahead to Sa Phin village where you will have chance to visit the Hmong King Palace ( the ancient house of the Vuong Family)
- 4;30: get on the road again and enjoy the lanscape until Dong Van town.
- 5;30pm check in the hotel and free walk around the Dong Van ancient town
- 7pm enjoy some local food and overnight in the town.
Quan Ba Twin Mountain
Hmong King Palace
Dong Van Ancient Town
Day ; 2
Dong Van - Ma Pi Leng pass - Ha Giang (160km)
- 8:30; after breakfast get on the road again. M
- 9am; get on the Ma-pi-Leng pass one of the four most beautifull pass of Vietnam enjoy the great view from the top of the pass.
- 9:30-12pm go through Meo Vac town and ahead back to Yen Minh enjoy the lanscape along the way, get break lunch in the Yen Minh town.
- 1:00 - 5pm: get on the road again ahead to Ha Giang on the way back will have a stop to visit Lung Tam village which you can see the local way of makeing Hemp Weaving.
- 5pm arrive in Ha Giang get last beer to say goodbey with the guide ( our team )
- 5:30 finish the tour at your hotel
Landscape On The Way Back
group size: 110cc bike 150cc bike
1 : 140$/pax 170$/pax
2-4 : 130$/pax 155$/pax
4-6: 120$/pax 150$/pax
6-8 : 105$/pax 140$/pax
9-10 : 95$/pax 125$#/pax
- motorbikes + petrol
- homestay or hotel room
- meals : lunch, dinner, breakfast
- visit tickets
- English speaking guide
- easy rider
- protective gear
- normal drinking water.
- rider protections
* What is not included
- personal expenses
- soft drinks